Thursday 11 November 2010

F(Drag) = blahblahblah·v²·blahblahblah

I've said it before but that sure ain't gonna stop me from sayin' it again:

Why, physics, WHY???? Why does drag have to increase with the square of air speed????

Feckin' wind.
Actually, feckin' maths exam followed by cycling the whole way home into the feckin' wind.
No wait: feckin' trying to draw accurate sine and cosine graphs followed by a feckin' maths exam followed by cycling the whole way home into the feckin' wind.

It may well be a cold start to winter, but that stresseffectortriplecombo had me sweating...

In other news: I've just this week, whilst discussing futures with my fellow students, stolen hit upon an idea for study and work that I actually, for possibly the first time, feel passionate about. (It happened to be on the 115th anniversary of the discovery of X-rays - I think Google infected my subconcious that day...)

Let's see where it goes! Perhaps beyond Bananaworld....

No comments: