Thursday 18 November 2010

Nice Guys Finish Last...?

Bending over backwards, playing the doormat and bustin' yer balls gets you fecking NOWHERE!

Perhaps it's time to look out for #1... Yeah, I'm gonna go back to being an asshole. Hell, I might even start running red lights - they only slow me down, right!??



And then I put on Nice Guys Finish Last and then the whole album and then everything was ok. Ah, poppunkrock makes it all better. Sure, selflessness might go unthanked, unreturned and even unnoticed, but, it turns out, that's the point.

I reckon I'm just in a funk brought on by the trauma of the UCAS form - how is it so easy to blither on about me me me on Bananaworld and then be hit with a total blank when confronted by the need to write a personal statement?

Pardon?

What do you mean the personal statement can't just be a collection of unrelated ramblings? Just what are you implying about my blog??

Maybe it's easier if one's seventeen years old. But don't ask me, I can't remember that far back.

No comments: