Friday 31 December 2010

Most Rock 'n' Roll New Year's Eve EVARAR!!1!1!!!!!!!!

In years to come will YOU be able to recall where you were on the last day of the first year of the second decade of the first century of the third millenium of the current era? Cos I sure as shit will! I watched people who eat too much panic-buy corked-fizzy-wine in Sainsbury's and then did an epic spring clean of all three floors of the house! Now if being able to see one's face in one's bathtub and knowing that all the bannister uprights are dust-free isn't EPICALLY ROCK 'N' ROLL then I don't know what is!!!

At this point there should be a time-consumingly-prepared animated gif depicting some rock and roll, but there is not. You may now rest, assured that I DID waste fourteen minutes making the animated gif, but had not the patience to get this useless blog system to allow it to be animooted. If I spent the same amount of time on college work and improving my IRL standing that I do on utterly pointless crap I might, just maybe, not be the degenerate that's currently scribing bollocks!

Also, I stumbled today upon a picture of my faithful mongrel of a shitty phone being compared to a bourbon biscuit:


That's a "HAPPY NEW YEAR, PEOPLE!" right there, that is!!!!!! I sure hope twenty-eleven is a rockin' year for y'all.


Also, also, starting on the ice cream, SoCo & 7UP a little after sundown is a FECKING GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, also, also, on the last day of the year: this.

No comments: